Cold laser therapy for safe, fast ad effective pain relief for your aches and pains.
Clinical results have shown that cold laser therapy is effective for the treatment and pain relief of sciatica, back or neck pain.
Cold laser therapy is a relatively new technology. The first cold laser was
FDA cleared into 2001 cold lasers are sometimes called low-level lasers or soft lasers.
Cold laser therapy offers a non-intrusive and non-surgical option for getting rid of your pain fast.
At Frankford Health Associates, we use cold laser therapy to assist our athletes as well as patients with low back injuries shoulder injuries knee injuries and ankle injuries to heal and get back to work or play as quickly as possible.
On its own, cold laser therapy is quite effective. While adding in other physiotherapy and chiropractic care, healing is accelerated.
We offer various packages to allow patients to fully benefit from cold laser therapy and chiropractic care at affordable prices. We have flexible hours in our Feasterville office to accommodate even the busiest professionals and student athletes.
Dr. Michael Kenny is ready to serve you in our
state of the art facility located across from the Buck Hotel in Feasterville, PA. With our combined 50 plus years of experience, you can feel confident that you are in good hands!
Call Frankford Health Associates at 215-688-5168 to schedule your
complimentary consultation to determine if Cold Laser Therapy is right for you!
Cold lasers are FDA cleared and widely used for treatment of:
• Acute and chronic pain
• Ligament sprains
• Muscle strain
• Soft tissue injuries
• Tennis elbow
• Back pain
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
General Therapeutic Laser Biological Effects
• Increased Cell Growth: Laser photons accelerate cellular reproduction and growth
• Increased Metabolic Activity: Photons initiate higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater
oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells, and thus greater production of the basic food source for cells, Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP)
• Faster Wound Healing: Cold laser photons stimulate fibroblast development and accelerate collagen synthesis in damaged tissue
• Anti-Inflammatory Action: Laser photons reduce swelling caused by bruising or
inflammation of joints resulting in enhanced joint mobility
• Increased Vascular Activity: Laser photons induce temporary vasodilation that increases
blood flow to effected areas
• Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation:Laser photons reduce the formation of scar tissue
following tissue damage from cuts, scratches, burns, or post surgery
• Stimulated Nerve Function: Laser photon exposure speeds the process of nerve cell
reconnection to bring the numb areas back to life
• Pain Reduction: Almost all systems have a mode of operation specifically designed to reduce pain.
For more information, call us at
Frankford Health Associates 215-688-5168
Call Now 215-688-5168